Delicious chicken treats, with sweet potato & turmeric
Our grain-free chicken biscuits are baked to perfection with a soft and satisfying chewy centre. Chicken is a great source of delicious protein and is hypoallergenic, while sweet potato is high in fibre, and rich in essential vitamins A, C and E.
Grain-free recipe for hypoallergenic diets
Kind to the tummy with easy to digest single protein
Rich in vitamin A, C & E
Hand-baked with natural ingredients
- Not suitable for puppies and junior dogs.
- Made in the UK.
Average calories per treat - 10 kcal
Pack weight - 100g
- A complementary food for dogs that can be used as a treat or reward.
- Treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog’s daily diet.
- Once opened, reseal pack for freshness & crunch then use within 1 month.
- May contain traces of peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Made to our grain-free recipe in a kitchen that handles grain.
Potatoes, dehydrated chicken (26.0%), glycerine, sweet potatoes (8.0%), rapeseed oil, cellulose, prebiotic (FOS), salt, turmeric (0.1%), black pepper (0.02%).
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 60 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 5 mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 15 mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 315 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.15 mg/kg, Antioxidants, Stabilisers.
Protein 20.0%, fat 9.3%, fibre 2.9%, ash 5.5% , moisture 15.0%.