Delicious baked salmon treats, with linseed & herbs
Our grain-free Salmon Biscuits are baked to perfection with a soft and satisfying chewy centre. Salmon is rich in omega-3, supports heart health and joint function. It will also help to keep your dog’s coat glossy and skin healthy.
Grain-free recipe for hypoallergenic diets
Kind to the tummy with easy to digest single protein
Supports skin & coat
Hand-baked with natural ingredients
- Not suitable for puppies and junior dogs.
- Made in the UK.
Average calories per treat - 10 kcal
Pack weight - 100g
- A complementary food for dogs that can be used as a treat or reward.
- Treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog’s daily diet.
- Once opened, reseal pack for freshness & crunch then use within 1 month.
- Contains peanuts and may contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Made to our grain-free recipe in a kitchen that handles grain.
Potatoes, dehydrated salmon (26.0%), glycerine, rapeseed oil, prebiotic (FOS), salt, carrots, linseed (1%), parsley (0.4%), rosemary (0.2%).
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 60 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 5 mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 15 mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 315 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.15 mg/kg, Antioxidants, Stabilisers.
Crude protein 20.9%, crude fat 9.9%, crude fibre 2.1%, crude ash 8.5%, moisture 15.0%.