Delicious baked duck treats, baked with cranberry & beetroot
Our grain-free Duck Biscuits are baked to perfection with a soft and satisfying chewy centre.. Duck is a tasty and easy-to-digest source of protein and hypoallergenic, while fibre-rich cranberry and beetroot support healthy digestion.
Grain-free recipe for hypoallergenic diets
Kind to the tummy with easy to digest single protein
Rich in vitamin C
Hand-baked with natural ingredients
- Not suitable for puppies and junior dogs.
- Made in the UK.
Average calories per treat - 11 kcal
Pack weight - 6 x 100g
- A complementary food for dogs that can be used as a treat or reward.
- Treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog’s daily diet.
- Once opened, reseal pack for freshness & crunch then use within 1 month.
- May contain traces of peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Made to our grain-free recipe in a kitchen that handles grain.
Potatoes, dehydrated duck (26.0%), glycerine, rapeseed oil, dried cranberries (2.1%), dried beetroot (1.9%), cellulose, prebiotic (FOS), salt.
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 60 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 5 mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 15 mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 315 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.15 mg/kg. Antioxidants, Stabilisers.
Protein 17.9%, fat 9.5%, fibre 2.8%, ash 6.2% , moisture 15.0%.