Grain-free duck treats with pea, potato & cranberry
Our Superfood Duck Bites are specially developed to a grain-free recipe that complements a well-balanced diet. Pea, potato and cranberry naturally contain vitamin C which supports your dog's immune system.
Superfood ingredients to optimise health
Single source protein for easy digestion
Pea & cranberry rich in vitamin C
Made to a hypoallergenic, grain-free recipe
- 26% duck
- Easy to digest single protein
- Hypoallergenic, grain-free recipe for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- 4 kcals per treat
- Pack weight: 6 x 80g
- Suitable for dogs from 14 weeks old.
- We recommend that treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog’s daily diet.
- Always make sure there's a bowl of fresh water available.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened, reseal for freshness and use within 1 month.
Made to our grain-free recipe in a kitchen that handles grain.
Meat and animal derivatives (duck 26%), derivatives of vegetable origin (peas 26%, potato 14%), oils and fats, fruits (cranberry 1%).
Protein 24.0%, fat 4.5%, fibre 2.0%, ash 7.0%