Delicious baked pork treats, with peanut butter & apple
Our grain-free pork biscuits are baked to perfection with a soft and satisfying chewy centre. Pork is gentle on tummies and rich in protein, with energy-packed, xylitol-free peanut butter and high-fibre apple.
Grain-free recipe for hypoallergenic diets
Kind to the tummy with easy to digest single protein
Hand-baked with natural ingredients
- Not suitable for puppies and junior dogs.
- Made in the UK.
Average calories per treat - 10 kcal
Pack weight - 6 x 100g
- A complementary food for dogs that can be used as a treat or reward.
- Treats should make up no more than 10% of your dog’s daily diet.
- Once opened, reseal pack for freshness & crunch then use within 1 month.
- Contains peanuts and may contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Made to our grain-free recipe in a kitchen that handles grain.
Potatoes, dehydrated pork (26.0%), glycerine, rapeseed oil, apple (4% apple puree), peanut butter (4%), cellulose, prebiotic (FOS), salt.
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E 60 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 5 mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 15 mg/kg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 75 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.15 mg/kg, Antioxidants, Stabilisers.
Protein 24.3%, fat 9.7%, fibre 3.0%, ash 5.0% , moisture 15.0%.